A complete youth ministry video experience that includes:
- 25 real-life stories from teenagers across the country
- Biblical and practical teaching from Doug Fields
- 10 funny and thought-provoking parodies
- A 13 week Bible Study resource for Youth Groups
Say goodbye to life as we know it. A revolution is underway. Guilt and worry no longer need to gnaw at your soul. Anger won’t sabotage your love. Doubts can drive you into deeper faith. Jesus calls us to a new kind of life, a powerful, purposeful life that impacts our world. Join the revolution!
The Revolution 2 youth video curriculum from Bluefish TV will do more than entertain your youth group. It will challenge and change them. Thirteen sessions of Bible study revolve around five video programs that meet your students where they live, featuring…
- Gut-level interviews with real teenagers about the issues of their lives
- Behind the scenes interviews with musicians Bethany Dillon and Caedmon’s Call, baseball stars Andy Pettitte and JD Drew and basketball all star Michael Redd
- Commercial parodies that will make you die laughing or live thinking, or both
- Frank teaching from youth minister Doug Fields of Saddleback Church and Simply Youth Ministry
- Bible-based lesson plans that offer step-by-step guidance, but also give you room to improvise
These are video lessons you’ll never have to apologize for. Authentic interviews and skillful production make these fast-paced videos fun to watch and great to work with. Supported by the practical teaching materials, Revolution will ignite group discussion and lead to personal transformation in your youth group Bible studies or Sunday school classes.
- Leader's Guide